3 lovely years

It's our anniversary today.

Every October 5th, among other days, I get to reflect on our satin brown, pale pink, and dark rose colored wedding (did you notice the blog color scheme?) It involved lots of woodland-fairy like greenery, twinkling lights, and japanese lanterns hanging in the Wyche Pavillion downtown Greenville. I loved our wedding: the flowers with the quirky spiral stems poking out, the chocolate covered cake with deep colored raspberries on each tier, the stephanotis flowers in my bouquet and Mark's boutonniere... But my favorite memory of all is standing at the altar with my best friend, Mark, who I can no longer imagine living without... ::sigh:: ... I think I'm in love.


















Isn't he handsome???
It's been a very happy three years with my hubby.

Happy Anniversary, Mark

No comments: